Hi. How can we help you?
The name Teen Patti means ‘three cards’ in Hindi and is played with a 52-card deck, without the Jokers. Ace is designated as the highest value card and ‘two’ stands as the lowest value card. You can wager on whether Player A’s hand or Player B’s hand has the higher order of the cards.
The ranking of the possible hands, from high to low is as follows:
- Pure Sequence or Straight Flush: Three cards of the same suit in sequence.
- Trail or three of a kind: Three cards of the same rank.
- Sequence or Straight: Three cards in sequence but not all in the same suit.
- Color or Flush: Three cards of the same suit that are not in sequence. If both the player’s hands are flush, the highest card will be compared.
- Pair or two of a kind: Two cards of the same rank. Between two pairs, the one with the higher value is the winner.
- High Card: A hand which has no pairs and is not a straight or a flush. If players share a common high card, the next highest card is used to determine the winner.
For more information, check out the video below!